Canberra Wine Tour
- Duração: 7 Horas (Aproximadamente)
- Localização: Act
For full details, please visit:
The Cool Climate Wine Experience is a terrific tour full day tour, not only because of the magnificent wines you’ll taste and have the opportunity to buy, at a raft of cellar doors, but also for the beautiful countryside through Canberra’s wine region. These are real rural landscapes of Australia and many of our international visitors are often blown away with the beauty.
Your tour begins with pickup at your accommodation before an approximately half hour journey to the first winery of the day somewhere to the north of Canberra and the Australian Capital Territory. We rarely run the same agenda of wineries day to day, to get the most out of the dozens of destinations in the region. Many of our clients often comment on how intimate many of the wineries are, which is a testament to the region, winemakers and operators.
With Shiraz the flagship for reds and Riesling the flagship for whites in the Cool Climate Wine Region, as well as a multitude of other varieties; viognier, pinot noir and cabernet, distinguished wine aficionados and novices alike are sure to find something to their taste.
The great thing about the Cool Climate Wine Experience is that each tour runs its own individual course, but normally, we’ll visit two wineries before lunch at the cosy Murrumbateman Inn (which serves bistro style food) before some more after lunch. Depending on timings, we’ll visit four to six wineries on the Cool Climate Wine Experience.
- Approximately 7-hour tour from pickup to drop off in comfortable tour vehicle. Approximately 9:30am pickup.
- Tastings included at selected wineries in Canberra’s Cool Climate Wine Region (typically between four and six different cellar doors).
- Learn about the history and development of winemaking in the area.
- Travel through the beautiful countryside between destinations.
- Lunch available for purchase at the local Murrumbateman Country Inn.
- Adults (this tour is not suitable for children as it involves the consumption of alcohol).
- Visitors to the region as well as Canberra local looking for a day out at the wineries with someone to drive!
- Wine experts and novices - everyone will have a great day!
*This tour requires a gentle level of walking.